- Connect all your marketing, sales, and customer data from over 600 sources and build a single source of business intelligence
- Quickly harmonize and transform your data into high-quality data sets thanks to our no-code data transformation engine
- Use our Visualize module to create powerful dashboards, or send your data to a wide range of data storage or visualization platforms
- Get a complete overview of your marketing and sales performance in a single place and quickly find the answers you are looking for
- Translate your data into impactful stories through interactive visualizations anyone can easily understand
- Create compelling and insightful dashboards with just a few clicks to deliver better insights straight out of the box
- Improve your ROI with proactive analytics that automatically identifies actionable insights you can immediately use to optimize performance and improve results
- Identify the best-performing marketing channels and optimize your channel strategy to maximize returns without increasing your budget
- Measure your performance against the rest of your industry to ensure that your campaigns really deliver the best results
What our clients say...
Adverity has helped us to really start working with our data, to connect our data silos, and to create stories and greater insights out of them."
Adverity is able to prove its excellence in leveraging the big data needs for a highly agile company. Their ability to provide cleaned and harmonized data – in a very transparent way – caused a huge spark in our productivity."
A good dashboard is worth a thousand words: with all sales and marketing data available under one roof, we can now efficiently analyze our campaigns in real-time and take appropriate actions far quicker."
Adverity has automated all our data needs, reducing manual data collection to a minimum. This way we can use our time analyzing the data instead of collecting the data."
We can monitor every eCommerce KPI and connect transactional data to our marketing campaigns on a daily level, including our Ad Spend, to draw conclusions, derive actions for our operational business, and optimize profitability."
What challenges does Adverity solve?
Adverity enables you to resolve 3 key data challenges:
- Connect - Integrate all your data into a single, harmonized dataset
- Visualize - Get a unified view of your business performance to drive growth
- Reveal - Discover actionable insights and optimize your campaigns on the fly
How much does it cost?
Costs vary depending on which modules you want to include in your package, how many data sources you want to connect, and what level of support you need.
Because each business is different, we provide fully customized packages for every client. To learn more, book a call with one of our advisors.
Is there any support included in the subscription?
Adverity provides you with support services during the whole Subscription Term. You can reach us via email or messaging system within the platform, and we are available 24/5 CET/EST.
In addition, we provide you with access to Adverity’s knowledge base articles, videos, and tutorials so you can quickly find solutions for the most common challenges.
How long does it take to go live?
Standard onboarding usually takes between 30 and 60 days. During this period, our dedicated Implementation Manager provides you with the necessary training and Q&A sessions to answer any questions you may have.
Typical topics of the onboarding training include connecting data sources and data collection, data harmonization, transfer to destination, and visualization.
What hosting options are available?
Adverity offers complete flexibility to best align with your business needs and requirements. The commercial model is a standard subscription-based SaaS model.
Supported Cloud Platforms are hosted and managed by Adverity or the Customer (Private Cloud option) and include Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
How to handle a perfect storm of COVID and cookies
August 12, 2021 3 PM
Discover How Being Insights Driven Can Leverage Growth
June 30, 2021 12 AM
Top 5 tips to get the most out of your marketing campaigns in the holiday season
October 6, 2021 12 PM