Location: Vienna, Austria
We’re looking for a Front-End Developer helping us to deliver a top class software product to business customers.
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of CSS and multi-browser environment
- Experience with npm and node.js build tools like Grunt, Gulp and webpack
- Good sense of design and user experience and understanding of usability principles
- Excellent communication and writing skills in German or English
- Familiarity with ES6 and understanding of FPP and OOP concepts
- Experience with testing framework like Mocha or Jasmine
- Experience with modular CSS (BEM/SMACSS), PostCSS, Sass etc.
- We write ES6+ (compiled with babel), using React.js & Angular.js with Redux architecture underneath, target only evergreen browsers and use SCSS + PostCSS (Autoprefixer) to write modular styles
- We use webpack to package and deliver assets to production
- Tests are written in Mocha + Chai and run via Karma locally and on CI
- An innovative workplace
- A critical role in our A-level development team
- Flexible working hours (including home office)
- Willingness for excess payment according to qualifications, hence the actual salary can be higher
Send your resume and application to email@example.com! We look forward to hearing from you.