Technical Customer Support Manager (f/m)
Location: Vienna, Austria
In this role you will be a competent contact person for our international clients and solve their technical questions and issues due to your expertise in a timely, accurate and satisfactory way.
What you will do:
- You are the 1st point of contact for our clients on all usage and operational matters concerning our products.
- You will identify, categorize and troubleshoot technical issues and if needed, you will escalate the more complex or sensitive ones to your Team Lead or other internal departments.
- You are trusted to communicate the progress of an issue resolution to the client in a timely manner.
- Moreover, you will identify recurring client issues or requests and create client-facing entries for FAQ and Help Files.
- Our clients will receive professional, error-free and easy-to-understand usage instructions and solution descriptions from you.
- On a day-to-day basis, you will be working closely and efficiently with other support members, technical and Client Services teams to meet and exceed your personal and team KPIs.
- You will also play an important role in improving our internal support tools where you will work with our Engineering team for the according design and implementation.
What you will need:
- You have worked in a similar support/helpdesk and client facing role before, ideally having used Zendesk or a similar customer service ticketing tool.
- You have certain scripting skills (e.g. Python, SQL) and
- you have also worked with exploiting webservices/API/JSON before
- Your strength is to analyze & troubleshoot technical issues and deliver instructions to a non-technical audience.
- Moreover, you are good in reproducing and debugging customer-reported issues that span multiple layers of the technology stack.
- You have outstanding communication skills in English & ideally also German (written and verbal) over the phone and via e-mail.
- Being a tech-savvy person, you are eager to learn and discover new technologies.
- Your colleagues describe you as friendly, personable and approachable, with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
What we offer:
- Be part of a fast-growing and international company in the of Vienna
- Enjoy a fun, innovative and dynamic work environment & start-up flair
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
- Opportunity to grow with us and to unlock your potential
- International, diverse and lovely team
- Regular team activities
- Working alongside experienced and successful entrepreneurs
- Free coffee, tea and weekly fresh organic fruit 🙂
For this position, we offer an annual salary from EUR 30.000 (negotiable based on your level of experience & qualifications).
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org – we are looking forward to hearing from you!