Sales Development Representative
Location: London, United Kingdom
The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for meeting or overachieving targets set for lead generation, opportunity creation and driving revenue growth within the Western Europe, Scandinavia and UK markets.
The position is based in the central London office.
- Develop a sustained lead and opportunity pipeline in your assigned market
- Identify, qualify, nurture and follow up on own opportunities
- Build relationships via email, phone and B2B networks (LinkedIn, Xing, etc.) to generate own appointments, leads and manage pipeline
- Actively follow-up on Marketing generated leads
- Comfortable in discussing and influencing decision makers on the phone about their marketing data issues and operations
- Use Adverity products to demonstrate our capabilities to potential clients via web demo
- Consistently and regularly use Hubspot to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity
- Follow the established Sales process
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role where you have met or exceeded assigned quota measured in sales activity (calls/day, demos/week), leads generated and qualified and opportunities created
- Experience with cold calling prospects across all levels – including C-Level
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills with a very positive phone demeanor
- Outstanding communication skills in English language also native proficiency in one of the following languages: Spanish, French, Swedish.
- Success-oriented and self-motivated with high level of energy skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and strong desire to keep up-to-date on technology trends, developments & best practices
- Recent experience within the SaaS or Marketing software industry a plus
For this position, we offer a starting salary of £35,000 per year (negotiable based on level of experience & qualifications) as well as a very competitive commission plan.
Send your application to email@example.com! We look forward to hearing from you!