Regional Manager – Agency Sales USA
We are looking for an enthusiastic and result-oriented Regional Manager for Agency Sales in the USA.
The Regional Manager will be responsible for meeting or overachieving targets set for lead generation, opportunity creation and driving revenue growth within the US market. The position is based in New York.
- Develop a sustained agency sales growth and opportunity pipeline in your assigned market
- Identify, qualify, nurture and follow up on own opportunities
- Build relationships via email, phone and B2B networks (LinkedIn, Xing, etc.) to generate own appointments, leads and manage pipeline
- Actively follow-up on Marketing generated leads
- Create and deliver value-based sales proposals and respond to client RFPs.
- Negotiate contracts with clients, working closely with HQ
- Comfortable in discussing and influencing decision makers on the phone about their marketing data issues and operations
- Use Adverity products to demonstrate our capabilities to potential clients via web demo
- Consistently and regularly use Hubspot to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity
- Follow the established Sales process
- Minimum 2-5 years software sales experience in field of digital marketing.
- Demonstrated sales track record in meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota in a SaaS company, including a proven track record of new business sales.
- Negotiating and influencing skills with a very positive phone demeanor
- Confidence in presenting to larger groups of people
- Success-oriented and self-motivated with high level of energy skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong technology skills: you should be able to credibly discuss topics related marketing data integration & marketing performance analytics
- Willingness to learn and strong desire to keep up-to-date on technology trends, developments & best practices
- Willingness to travel extensively across the continent
For this position, we offer a base salary of $50,000 – $70,000 per year (negotiable based on level of experience & qualifications) with a very attractive OTE of $100,000- $120,000.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org! We look forward to hearing from you.