Key Account Manager – London
Location: London, United Kingdom
To strengthen our team in London, we are looking for an enthusiastic and solution-oriented personality as a Key Account Manager (f/m)
In this position you will be a competent contact person for your key accounts and will ensure that they remain satisfied with our products. Thereby, you will be part of a fast-growing and aspiring international company.
- The satisfaction and close relationship with your key accounts are at the forefront of your activities, which you continuously ensure via e-mail, telephone and also personally on site.
- If necessary, you will also conduct demos or technical product trainings with them.
- For your clientele you bear the commercial responsibility and can quickly identify meaningful cross- or up-selling options through your close contact with them.
- You always have an overview of the current product application of your customers so you can intervene quickly if any risks arise.
- You also work closely with other departments (e.g. the support or tech team) to respond quickly and proactively to inquiries.
- You regularly use our CRM tool (hub spot) for forecasting and reporting.
- You already have 3+ years of experience as an account manager in an agency.
- Due to your technical affinity, you will quickly learn how our products work.
- Your excellent customer service and negotiation skills (in fluent English) distinguish you.
- You are accustomed to communicating professionally with CEOs and other decision-makers and to holding demos in front of a larger audience.
- Your former colleagues describe you as a solution-oriented, dynamic personality with a high level of energy, with whom one enjoys working together.
- The prospect of regular travel motivates you all the more.
- A great WeWork office location in Shoreditch (including free beer, coffee and other amenities)
- Competitive starting salary (negotiable based on level of experience & qualifications) with an attractive variable compensation on top
- A job in a fun, innovative and dynamic work environment
- Be part of a fast-growing company with international outlook
- Opportunity to grow with us and to unlock your potential
- Pension matching scheme
- Company & team events in Vienna
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to getting to know you!