Junior Client Support Manager
Location: Vienna, Austria
We are looking for an enthusiastic and result-oriented Junior Client Support Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for timely, accurately and satisfactory resolution of client support tickets. The position is based in Vienna.
- Serve as daily first point of contact for our clients on all usage and operational matters concerning the use of Adverity’s products
- Identify, categorize and troubleshoot technical issues
- Escalate more complex technical issues to 2nd line tech support when required
- Escalate to team lead and Client Success Managers when an issue may impact the revenue and/or the relationship with the client
- Communicate progress of issue resolution to the client in a timely manner
- Identify recurring client issues and requests and write client-facing entries for FAQ and Help Files
- Provide usage instructions and solution descriptions in a professional, error-free and easy-to-understand manner
- On a day-to-day basis, you will be working closely and efficiently with other support members, technical and Client Services teams to meet and exceed your personal and team KPIs
- Previous helpdesk experience or a client facing role is preferred
- Some exposure to web technologies and related web stacks (API/ETL/SQL)
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal) over the phone, via email and on live chat.
- Ability to analyse & troubleshoot technical issues and deliver instructions to non-technical audience
- Must be a team player, with outstanding motivation and strong commitment to your role
- Must have a strong willingness to learn and discover new technologies
- Friendly, personable and approachable, with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Experience with Zendesk preferred
- Proficiency in English and German
- A job in a fun, innovative and dynamic work environment
- Working alongside experienced and successful entrepreneurs
- Be part of a fast-growing company with International outlook
- Help shape the future of Adverity’s Customer Support department
- Flexible working hours (including home office)
For this position, we offer a starting annual salary of EUR 21.000-28.000 (negotiable based on your level of experience & qualifications). Send your application to email@example.com! We look forward to hearing from you!