Location: Vienna, Austria
The successful candidate will be responsible attracting and retaining the right talent for our HQ and any current and future International offices as well as defining, implementing and managing HR processes and routines throughout the organization. The position is based in Vienna.
- Work with senior management team in defining and implementing the company’s HR vision
- Responsible for scouting and hiring the best talent for our growth and International expansion plans
- Be Adverity’s ambassador for employer branding initiatives.
- Create, implement and monitor onboarding plans and processes of new employees together with department heads
- Collaborate with senior management and department heads to plan and execute talent management activities including, but not limited to compensation & benefits, employee relations, learning & development, and performance management for the Vienna Headquarters and the International offices.
- Set up HR information systems and maintain employee records and personnel files as well as overseeing absence records.
- Act as a trusted advisor for all HR-related questions by employees and manage local and International employee relations
- Responsible for payroll administration and oversight with external accounting firms
- Ensure compliance with local labor laws for both the Vienna Headquarters and International offices
- Plan and implement employee engagement programs and initiatives to foster collaboration and teamwork as well as striving to become the employer of choice (e.g. participation in Great Place To Work, Glassdoor reviews, etc.).
- Responsible for HR reporting to senior management
- Organizing staff engagement activities on a regular basis
- Implement employee health and safety regulations.
- Implement and manage the off-boarding process as well as conduct exit interviews.
- University degree with specialization in Human Resource Management
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in HR Management for an international corporation, a startup or as an HR consultant
- In-depth knowledge of modern HR tools and Austrian (+ ideally International) labor laws
- Demonstrated ability in consulting senior management on talent and people issues.
- Excellent people and influencing skills
- Flexibility and readiness to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- A positive personality with great communication and organizational skills
- Excellent English-language skills
- 10% travel required to International offices
- A job in a fun, innovative and dynamic work environment
- Working alongside experienced and successful entrepreneurs
- Be part of a fast-growing company with International outlook
- Ability to shape the future of Adverity’s HR department
- Flexible working hours (including home office)
For this position, we offer a starting gross salary of EUR 40.000 (negotiable based on your level of experience & qualifications). Send your application to email@example.com! We look forward to hearing from you!