Groovy/Grails Developer (f/m)
Location: Vienna, Austria
We are looking for a new team member to join as a Groovy/Grails Developer (f/m)
In this role, you are going to work closely with our development team and contribute with your developments to the success of our products. The position is based in Vienna.
- Design and implement features for our backends
- Improve the performance of our products
- Actively participate in architectural design and work on key components
- Work closely with the frontend team to build APIs
- 3+ years of experience as a backend developer in the Java ecosystem
- Excellent knowledge of Groovy or similar languages like Java, Scala, Kotlin, Python,..
- Excellent knowledge of Grails or similar web application frameworks like Play, Django, Ruby on Rails,..
- Experience with relational database systems and object-relational-mapping frameworks
- Work comfortably in all application layers (UI, Business Logic, Domain / Database, Tests)
- You love clean, well organized and bulletproof tested code
- Data structures and algorithms are your best friends
## Plus points
- Experience with any of Linux, CI, Git, Gradle, Spock, Spring, Amazon AWS, Postgresql, ELK, Grafana, Prometheus
- A sense of design and user experience and understanding of usability principles
- A job in a fun, innovative and dynamic work environment with start-up flair
- Work with on the edge tech solutions
- Agile development process where your voice counts
- Team learning and knowledge sharing
- Working on the project right after short period of onboarding
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
- Opportunity to grow with us and to unlock your potential
- International, diverse and lovely team
- Working alongside experienced and successful entrepreneurs
- Be part of a fast-growing and international company
- Free coffee 🙂
For this position, we offer a starting annual salary of EUR 55.000 (negotiable based on your level of experience & qualifications).
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org – we are looking forward to hearing from you!