Front-End Development Talent (f/m)
Location: Vienna, Austria
We are looking for a new team member in Vienna to join as a Front-End Development Talent (f/m)
Are you motivated to grow with us? Have a look at your future playground:
What you’ll do:
- Get to know our products step by step, work actively on them and grow into a senior role with the support of the team.
- With us you can develop yourself, try new things, make mistakes and learn from them.
- Participate in the daily stand-ups where the team discusses the current status of the projects.
- You’ll learn from your team members and their feedback as well as bring in your own opinion and ideas.
What you’ll need:
- You have a passion for programming and you’re eager to contribute to a product’s further development and improvement.
- You have an education in an IT related area (or you’re currently working on it).
- You’ve already created something what you’re proud of – this can be for example a cool frontend project.
- Moreover, you are someone who loves to share his/her knowledge.
- A job in a fun, innovative and dynamic work environment with flat structures
- Agile development process where your voice counts
- Team learning and knowledge sharing
- Working with on the edge tech solutions alongside experienced and successful entrepreneurs
- Actively contributing to the project right after a short period of onboarding
- Flexible working hours & home-office
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
- Regular team activities
- Be part of a fast-growing and international company
- Modern office in the heart of Vienna, close to the U3
- Free coffee/tea and organic fruit 🙂
For this position, we offer a minimum annual salary of EUR 32.000 gross based on the Austrian IT collective agreement. This amount will be adapted according to your skills and experience.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to share your projects with us – we look forward to meeting you!