Front-End Developer (f/m)
Location: Vienna, Austria
We are looking for a new team member to join as a Front-End Developer (f/m)
In this role, you are going to work closely with our development team and contribute with your developments to the success of our products. The position is based in Vienna.
- Develop features for our frontends
- Participate in the design and implementation of framework code
- Actively shape the functionality of our products
- Closely work with the UI team to build out key features
- Understanding complexities of managing application state and dealing with side effects (Redux, MobX,.. to the rescue)
- Understanding the need to work with modern test-driven development frameworks (like jest unit-, component- and integration-tests)
## Plus points
- Comfortably solve problems with the functional programming paradigm (native es6+, lodash-fb, ramdajs,..)
- Experience with any of Linux, Git, webpack, flow, d3, GraphQL,..
- Good sense of design and user experience and understanding of usability principles
## Our Offer
- A job in a fun, innovative and dynamic work environment with start-up flair
- Work with on the edge tech solutions
- Agile development process where your voice counts
- Team learning and knowledge sharing
- Working on the project right after short period of onboarding
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
- Opportunity to grow with us and to unlock your potential
- International, diverse and lovely team
- Working alongside experienced and successful entrepreneurs
- Be part of a fast-growing and international company
- Free coffee 🙂
For this position, we offer a starting annual salary of EUR 40.000 (negotiable based on your level of experience & qualifications).
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org – we are looking forward to hearing from you!