Finance Controller (f/m)
Location: Vienna, Austria
We are looking for a passionate and result-oriented Finance Controller (f/m)
The ideal candidate brings broad financial skills to join our exciting journey and to go with the company through the next wave of growth. This role works closely with the founders and executive team and is instrumental in establishing the finance function for Adverity. The position is based in Vienna.
- Run the day-to-day financial operations and implement new processes to increase efficiency
- Manage all finance tasks such as cash flow management, invoicing, etc.
- Design and manage the overall revenue reporting for the company (weekly outlook, quarterly forecasts, month-end cash, annual budget, P&L and investor reports)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual operating budgets and communicate financial metrics to senior management
- Monitor the financial performance and analyse financial trends and outlook
- Partner with external accounting agencies
- Participate in the development of Adverity and support the company’s strategic plans
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience as Finance Controller
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Finance/Accounting/Controlling
- Experience in reporting and forecasting
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Solution-driven personality with proactive approach
- Excellent English – German is a plus
- A job in a fun, innovative and dynamic work environment with start-up flair
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
- Opportunity to grow with us and to unlock your potential
- International, diverse and lovely team
- Working alongside experienced and successful entrepreneurs
- Be part of a fast-growing and international company
- Free coffee 🙂
For this position, we offer a starting annual salary of EUR 36,000 (negotiable based on your level of experience & qualifications).
Send your application to email@example.com – We are looking forward to hearing from you!