Data Scientist (f/m)
Location: Vienna, Austria
We are looking for a digitally enthusiastic and result-oriented Data Scientist (f/m).
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and driving product initiatives and development that increase the business value our clients receive from using our solutions. The position is based in Vienna.
- Identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development
- Analyze and validate data using data and statistical tools to ensure high data quality and reliable insights
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze performance and data accuracy
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in a data-related technical role with SaaS companies or similar
- Experience with leveraging statistical models and visual analytics.
- Excellent communication skills with scientists, engineers, and non-technical audiences
- Experience with big data and object-oriented programming languages (Python, Ruby, Perl, Java, etc.)
- Experience in data mining using databases in a business environment with large, complex data sets
- Experience in gathering requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting.
- BS or MS in Math, Statistics, Engineering or equivalent practical experience is a plus
- A job in a fun, innovative and dynamic work environment
- Working alongside experienced and successful entrepreneurs
- Be part of a fast-growing company with International outlook
- Help shape the future of Adverity’s products and R&D efforts
- Flexible working hours (including home office)
For this position, we offer a starting annual salary of EUR 42.000 (negotiable based on your level of experience & qualifications). Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org! We look forward to hearing from you!