Technical Account Manager
- Lead data integration projects and customer accounts
- Configure and monitor ETL instances within a big data environment
- Deal with a large number of data sources and data touch points
- Help clients in post-sales implementations and supporting them through their use of the service
- Be in the role of a consultant for data integration processes
- Required to multi-task across complex projects and work well independently as well as jointly with the team to deliver results
- Support the sales team in demonstrating our product to technical and executive audiences
- Serve as an escalation point for issues that impact the customer’s success, communicating them with the software development team.
- At least two years of professional experience as project or account manager, preferably in technology or marketing environment
- Knowledge of SQL, data warehousing, ETL concepts
- Experience working with software systems for data evaluation
- Strong service orientation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and experience with web-based applications
- Excellent communication and writing skills in German or English
- Skills or experience in a programming language would be desirable
- A role in a growing team producing industry changing software where you need to handle new challenges on a daily basis.
- An innovative workplace
- Flexible working hours
Send your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org! We look forward to hearing from you.